Thursday, May 13, 2010

Slacky McBlogerstrom...

So, yes, due to my new professional obligations I have been slacking on my blog a bit. My apologies, I certainly don't want to deprive the internet masses and my ardent fans of my unique and wonderous account of the world around us.

Allow me to make it up to you, I shall woo you like The Good Reverend Al Green after 3 Cognacs....

I give you another one of my all time favorite songs from this or any other era. Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes". This song is amazing. And of course the immediate late 80's teen angst movie connotations add to its luster in just the right way. I love this song so much I wish I could Lloyd Dobler this song with this song. Though I think the ensuing black hole would probably cause more harm than good, but I digress....

P.S. - I highly recommend Jeffrey Gaines's live cover as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment